Come and watch Liverpool v Roma at 2.45pm. This will be a classic game.
The Haven announces its Spring Whisky Tastings – each one unique but sharing an intimate atmosphere with social seating and plentiful Haven cuisine, as well as drink and music. Bring a friend, lover or both.
MARCH 19th MONDAY 6.30pm SCOTCH vs IRISH WHISK(e)Y
A friendly contrast in styles and substance with two nations side by side. Strong opinions are welcomed when we pit the 2nd Best Whisky in the World 2017 vs 2nd Best from 2018…
APRIL 2ndMONDAY 6.30pm. SMELLS LIKE PEAT SPIRIT
As the title suggests, peated whiskies from all over Scotland complemented with a smoked Haven menu.
APRIL 16th MONDAY 6.30pm Gordon and Macphail tasting.
The Independent Bottlers at the vanguard of all things Single Malt in the Scotch Industry. We will explore what their background and taste
TICKETS FOR ALL ABOVE EVENTS CAN BE FOUND HERE
DRAM NIGHT – MOST FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS 9.30pm-10.30pm
Stop by The Haven and indulge in a guided x4 Whisky Flight w/others! This is a social event and usually has poetry/song and some patter about the distilleries and whiskies! Only $27 for all four Scotches!
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE
1- St Patrick was BORN IN SCOTLAND. So, we have a little skin in the game.
2- We have more delicious SCOTTISH Stouts than any other bar in Boston and each one does not have any FISH GUTS, unlike that famous English Stout brewed in Ireland (Guin***s).
3. We will bow to the gods of food and serve a delicious (?) Corned Beef Dinner on Saturday!
4. Ditto Corned Beef hash w/eggs on Brunch on Saturday!
5. We have LIVE SCOTTISH FIDDLES ON SUNDAY 12-3pm.
6. Dram Night has an IRISH WHISK(e)Y in the mix both Friday and Saturday 9.30pm
7. We will play one Irish tune at 8.04 on Saturday night. (it won’t be U2).
8. We are serving KINDRED SPIRIT – a Scottish Stout infused with Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey.
10. Where’s 9?
SEE YOU AT THE HAVEN THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!