Since debuting in 2010 The Haven has been a mainstay on the Boston restaurant scene . As the only Scottish establishment in Boston it is a home from home for many near and far offering authentic Scottish cuisine, a hard to find or well-known single malt, a perfectly poured Belhaven or a Deep Fried Mars Bar – there really is something for everyone.
In 2022, we moved to the Haffenreffer Brewery Complex in Jamaica Plain in order to expand our offerings and provide more space in a historic building in the heart of this community. We offer a bustling events calendar, including DRAMnight whisky tastings, comedy nights, live music, trivia and more.
We proudly offer:
– A unique, authentic Scottish-inspired menu
– A large selection of Scottish beers in bottles, cans and on draft
– A robust, passionate and growing Whisky program—including one of the largest and most eclectic selections of single malts on the East Coast
– Event spaces, including semi-private and private areas accommodating groups of all sizes and sorts
– A place for live music, comedy, trivia and more
In more than a decade in business in JP, we’ve been honored with much recognition, including the following highlights:
– Best of Boston ‘Best First Date Spot’ 2019
– Best Burger in the USA: Burger Showdown 2020
– Boston Magazine’s Most Romantic Spots
– Stuff Dining Awards ‘Best Commonwealth Export‘
– Eater 38 – Top 38 Boston restaurant 2016-2022
We accept reservations for dinner and brunch via OpenTable. Click here to book your table now!