As the only Scottish restaurant in Boston, The Haven is honored to continue to bring you this very unique experience for our 13TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR and the first in our new space at the Haffenreffer Brewery Complex. This year, we welcome you to The Haven for a magical week filled with opportunities to imbibe and celebrate poetry, love, music and life itself.
The Haven Burns Supper Experience: Wednesday, January 25th + Saturday, January 28th (SOLD OUT!)
- 4 Course Meal (vegetarian option available) Including Traditional Haggis
- The Piping in of the Haggis
- The Address to the Haggis
- The Toast to the Lassies
- Poetry Recited (we encourage you to share, too!)
- Burns Whisky Pairing with Meal
- Live Entertainment
- An Immersive Burns Experience in The Assembly Room
Burns DRAMnight: Thursday, January 26th
Join Haven owner Jason Waddleton and special musical guest Elias Alexander for a journey through imaginative whiskies selected in the Burns spirit! This will be a full DRAMnight tasting experience.
If you did not have a chance to get tickets to one of our Burns Supper events, we also recommend making a dinner reservation for 6:30 or 7 PM on the same evening as we’ll be offering a Burns dinner feature.
Burns Cabaret w/Bruichladdich: Friday, January 27th (SOLD OUT!)
Our friends from Bruichladdich return to The Haven as part of our Robert Burns Festival 2023 to deliver an unforgettable experience on Friday night: BURNS CABARET.
- Live music conveying the Burns canon with an eclectic approach
- Bobby Burns welcome cocktails
- A special tasting experience from our friend Jason Cousins, National Brand & Education Ambassador with Bruichladdich Distillery Co.
- Some surprises, for sure
This is not an event to be missed, as we’ll experience the life, work and legacy of Robert Burns in a very different light! We expect this unique event to sell out fast, so grab your tickets now.
If you did not have a chance to get tickets to one of our Burns Supper events, we also recommend making a dinner reservation on the same evening as we’ll be offering a Burns dinner feature. This event will start promptly at 9 PM, so we do recommend a dinner reservation beginning no later than 7:30!
BURNS CABARET TICKETS HERE